Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

Life confuses me in how circumstances can be orchestrated so that people meet, get together, break up, get back together, and how friends migrate in and out and back into our lives. While thinking over the many friends that I have had the pleasure of meeting over my college career, I can't help but think about how I have gotten closer to some friends and drifted apart from others simply because of the timing and circumstances of our lives. This retrospect has caused me to consider what really matters in life, and that is to appreciate the people who love us and whom we love. This year I am going to enjoy the time that I have with the people in my life, and I am going to continue to reach out to the people that are in my life. This year is going to be rich, full of memories that I will cherish forever and no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment