Sunday, January 20, 2013

Diving Back In

Now that school has officially begun and the work piles higher as my "To-Do" list becomes longer with responsibilities and expectations, some of which are my own perfectionist standards shining through, I feel as though I am diving headlong into a tornado of work.
However, as I dive back into this work that could threaten to consume me, God has been providing opportunities for diving deeper into Him as well, which has refreshed and revived my soul in a way that is so undeniable. Not only has the Lord been speaking peace into my life concerning my future and my present, but He continually assures me of His presence and His current workings in my life.
God has reminded me how blessed I am. If I were left to my own devices I would deserve death, but God in His mercy could not leave me in the mess that I created for myself. He has been teaching me that if we confess our sins He is faithful and just in forgiving us! Such a relief, because that was some good news that I needed to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment